Sign In
Tolkien Collector's Guide
Important links:

Guide to Tolkien's Letters
-
Winner of the 2019 Tolkien Society award for Best Website

25 Aug, 2013
2013-8-25 10:29:44 AM UTC
It's great, can you split them into Ridiculous items (i.e. from Wonders) and all other auctions (i.e. from Interesting) and also if not to much work, re-listings of unsold items.

I notice that the wonderful "PROVENANCE: LONDON ANTIQUARY FIVE YEARS AGO" item is on about 5 relistings so far, with no-one buying Mr Formhal's signed copy
25 Aug, 2013
2013-8-25 9:39:16 PM UTC
Good stuff Jeremy. Pretty soon I'm not going to have to bother noting interesting auctions & Tolkien sales generally; TCG seems to have it sorted!

BH
26 Aug, 2013
2013-8-26 12:23:54 AM UTC

Khamûl wrote:
Good stuff Jeremy. Pretty soon I'm not going to have to bother noting interesting auctions & Tolkien sales generally; TCG seems to have it sorted!

BH

Agreed! Thanks, Jeremy - it's a great resource, especially for someone as lazy as me that wants to track all the auctions but actually rarely does!

Stu
26 Aug, 2013
2013-8-26 1:27:38 AM UTC
It's great, can you split them into Ridiculous items (i.e. from Wonders) and all other auctions (i.e. from Interesting) and also if not to much work, re-listings of unsold items.

[b[Trotter[/b], all on my to-do list, as well as browser plugins for submitting interesting items straight from eBay while you browse there. Keep the suggestions coming!

Khamûl (and Stu), it will depend on user submissions for a while to come (I have other things to work on before a semantic eBay AI to find interesting things automatically ). I am trying to make it as easy as possible for everyone to submit, tag, and vote on. But the more submissions done here, the more interesting it will get (trends, price history, frequency of appearances, etc.) So please post links in the forum, or enter item numbers or links on the auctions page - TCG will track it from there.
Jump to Last
All original content ©2024 by the submitting authors. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us