Hello, everyone. It's been a while since I've visited or posted here, but I wanted to give a heads up that I am closing down my website, "Telperion Books," at the end of this summer, and I am trying to pare down my inventory. I'm offering a 35% discount on everything in my store until the end of August to help facilitate this. I just simply do not have the time to properly maintain the site and inventory. Instead of allowing it to limp along indefinitely, I've decided to close it down.

I have many things that are not yet listed on my site, but I am going to make a real effort to get them up as soon as possible. If there is something in particular that you may be looking for, get in touch. I've got a few of the more recent deluxe Tolkien editions, and a nice 1st UK Voyager set of books 1 through 4 of G.R.R.Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire," series, just to name a couple.

Thanks for reading this, and for all the past support. I had a lot of fun running my site, but it's become more burden than hobby, so it's time.

Best regards,

-Steve

http://www.telperionbooks.com/