Sign In
Tolkien Collector's Guide
Important links:

Guide to Tolkien's Letters
-
Winner of the 2019 Tolkien Society award for Best Website

2 Jul, 2011
2011-7-2 12:57:48 AM UTC
>Indeed. People, if they even read the blurb, are going to be like Who the hell is...? --& rightly so.

Ahh, you do yourself a disservice - Even I know who you are (sort of), and I'm all the way out here in the colonies !!

Stu.
16 Jul, 2011
2011-7-16 11:06:25 AM UTC
Should have just ordered my copy from BD, since Amazon still don't have this in stock, and have pushed the despatch date back to August...

BH
16 Jul, 2011
2011-7-16 11:27:56 AM UTC
I got my copy from the Book Depository so you should get a copy
16 Jul, 2011
2011-7-16 3:32:18 PM UTC
I'm slightly confused. When I go to Book Depository it's still down as "pre-order", with 1st August as publication day. "16 days to go" it declares...

Book Depository: Arda Reconstructed

Am I looking in the wrong place or something?

BH
17 Jul, 2011
2011-7-17 5:54:58 AM UTC
I think they have not updated the website.

Email on the 26th June from the Book Depository Ltd

"Your pre order is in

Dear Andrew,

I am pleased to let you know that we have just received notification that your pre-ordered book has been made available by the publisher.

Book title Quantity Item price Total
Arda Reconstructed 1 14.96 14.96

This book will be dispatched to you in the next few days. Should you wish to track your order, you can do so by following the link below:
www.bookdepository.co.uk/track
Thank you for pre-ordering your book with The Book Depository.
Thanks again for your order,
Kieron

Kieron Smith
The Book Depository Ltd."
8 Sep, 2011
2011-9-8 10:00:39 PM UTC
I'm guessing most people who want this book have bought it. But for those who haven't, and don't care (within reason) about the condition of their paperbacks (where a nice hardback precedes it), I have a sort-of spare copy that I'm wanting rid of.

PM me if interested in a "like new" copy for negotiable price. (I can throw in a signed bookplate too.)

BH
Jump to Last
All original content ©2024 by the submitting authors. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us