I was on tolkien-buecher.de this morning reading up on a new edition of The Hobbit that has been released, and tried to use Babel Fish to help me understand a word or two of German. Here is what it came up with (the original is first).

I love main header bits!

Diese Ausgabe ersetzt die bis vor Kurzem erhältliche 12. Auflage der nichtillustrierte Ausgabe des Hobbit (ISBN 978-3-608-93805-0) bei Klett-Cotta. Damit hat der Verlag zwei verschiedene Ausgaben des Hobbit im Lieferprogramm: zum einen diese neue Ausgabe ohne Illustrationen und zum anderen die von Alan Lee illustrierte Ausgabe aus dem Jahre 2009. Wie uns ein Sprecher von Klett-Cotta erläuterte, habe man für die jetzt erschienene Ausgabe den Text der Alan Lee-Ausgabe von 2009 übernommen. Außerdem sei das Einbandbild neu gestaltet worden.

This expenditure replaces the until recently available 12. Edition of the not-illustrated expenditure of the main header bit (ISBN 978-3-608-93805-0) with Klett Cotta. Thus the publishing house has two different expenditures of the main header bit in the delivery program: on the one hand this new expenditure without illustrations and on the other hand the expenditure from the year 2009, illustrated by Alan Lee. As a speaker described us of Klett Cotta, one had taken over the text of the Alan Lee expenditure for the expenditure appeared now of 2009. In addition the single volume picture was arranged new.

http://www.tolkien-buecher.de/131-hobbit.html