Sign In
Tolkien Collector's Guide
Important links:

Guide to Tolkien's Letters
-
Winner of the 2019 Tolkien Society award for Best Website

24 May, 2010
2010-5-24 10:01:53 PM UTC
I am glad that most of the Tea is making it to all of you. Sorry to hear about the customs snafu(s). The boxes came just taped at the edge (not shrink-wrapped) because the tea bags themselves should be in a sealed foil bag inside the box.
24 Jun, 2010
2010-6-24 5:55:51 AM UTC
Hi guys,

Just back to give further thoughts on the teas. I've long since finished off my box of Gandalf the Grey tea, and have been delving into the very refreshing Meadow Mint.

But the true star is the one I've saved for last. The Bilbo Baggins Breakfast Blend is truly lovely. From the moment the hot water splashes onto the tea bag, you have a gorgeous scent of cinnamon wafting to your nose. It's bright, it's cheerful, and it's warming...exactly what you look for in a morning tea. Though I must say I like the taste of it so much that I'm nearly through it after only a couple of days.

I may well have to get some of my American counterparts to order me some more and ship it sans-boxes (to save shipping).

Thanks again, Urulókë!
Jump to Last
All original content ©2024 by the submitting authors. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us