Sign In
Tolkien Collector's Guide
Important links:

Guide to Tolkien's Letters
-
Winner of the 2019 Tolkien Society award for Best Website

28 Mar, 2013
2013-3-28 6:56:33 PM UTC
I have an almost complete set of the Princess Hobbits and I was contacted a week or so ago by mrpottersbooks asking if I would like to sell them to him, or even sell him photocopies. He made no mention to me of a future donation to Marquette.

I showed Trotter some photos of these last week and I will post them, and some others, for the interest of all (hopefully) over the next few days.
29 Mar, 2013
2013-3-29 10:42:24 PM UTC
That was me who contacted you via ebay, but I never heard a reply. anyway, I mainly wanted photocopies or scans for personal interest as I have not seen most of the art and would love to read the Princess Hobbit version. I am less interested in obtaining originals, just thought it would be neat to see them.
31 Mar, 2013
2013-3-31 11:53:17 AM UTC

JonClark wrote:
That was me who contacted you via ebay, but I never heard a reply. anyway, I mainly wanted photocopies or scans for personal interest as I have not seen most of the art and would love to read the Princess Hobbit version. I am less interested in obtaining originals, just thought it would be neat to see them.

Ah, I see now you that you and mrpottersbooks are one and the same! (The email to me on Ebay was signed Jon as well.) Apologies for any misunderstanding.
Jump to Last
All original content ©2024 by the submitting authors. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us