Tolkien Collector's Guide
Important links:

Guide to Tolkien's Letters
-
Winner of the 2019 Tolkien Society award for Best Website

5 Sep, 2011
2011-9-5 3:51:26 AM UTC
Hi gololo,

I looked at your collection and found it quite informative. In fact, I was astounded to see that there is now a Bengali Hobbit. Thanks for making this info available!

- Mary
6 Sep, 2011
2011-9-6 12:27:49 PM UTC
garm & Khamûl:
Thanks for your comments. The design is not actually mine. I saw a website about Tolkien many years ago and doownloaded the CSS file. I didn't copy the website's name so I cannot give credit (it was soooo long ago). I just added more images, reformatte, added some runes...

maryb
If I'm not mistaken, you should be Mary from neko.com ;-P
Sorry I didn't send you an email about the Bengali hobbit as I did about the Basque one. By the way, I dont know if you got your Basque copy yet or you didn't order. I've just check your site and it's not listed. I have just checked and it's available in casadellibro.com (search for "hobbita"), just in case you want it

Cheers,
Gololo
6 Sep, 2011
2011-9-6 3:53:24 PM UTC
Yes, it's me, Mary the Hobbit. My page is woefully out of date, I haven't done any collecting for a year. Then I popped in the other day and saw your post!

I've now ordered Basque from Casa del Libro and also a Bengali Hobbit. Maybe they'll arrive by Bilbo's birthday!
Jump to Last
All original content ©2024 by the submitting authors. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us