Sign In
Tolkien Collector's Guide
Important links:

Guide to Tolkien's Letters
-
Winner of the 2019 Tolkien Society award for Best Website

6 Oct, 2011
2011-10-6 6:08:33 PM UTC
Ok, last one. I think I found the $78 set, but it was on Amazon not eBay. Link below. Noted that the Amazon item does list the four iron-on transfers as well. Will have to check my set tonight and see what it has/is missing.

Used/Out-of-print items on Amazon can have wildly inaccurate prices, since it does not cost anything to list an item (and anyone with an amazon account is now a "seller") - so prices there should be taken with a grain of salt, and other sources (such as ABE or eBay) sanity checked before making purchases. An easy mistake to make, though!

6 Oct, 2011
2011-10-6 7:19:09 PM UTC
Hoemmm just wanted to say be careful, most of the time the sets are missing the 4 iron-on transferssssss........!!
So now you only still need the booklet (same cover incl.pictures) Piano solo with words arranged by Mark Nevin ?
7 Oct, 2011
2011-10-7 7:50:08 AM UTC
That $78 one was the only one I saw...wherever it was located. I'm not a collector so I don't know what this stuff is valued at. I bought this for my daughter after seeing that movie. She said to sell it if it's worth anything, but she would take it if it wasn't worth much. I'll just pass it on to her for sentimental value.
Thanks anyway.
Jump to Last
All original content ©2024 by the submitting authors. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us