18 Jan, 2014
2014-1-18 4:16:58 PM UTC
Suggestion is don't use annoying CAPTCHA codes on your site

We already have very, very, very good sites on Tolkien books, have a look at

www.tolkienbooks.net

just link to that site
18 Jan, 2014
2014-1-18 9:24:34 PM UTC
OK, I hear you. We'll take out the CAPTCHA, at least for now, and see how it works. Thanks for the feedback.

And I will link to www.tolkienbooks.net. It's quite impressive, although Collectiblecat.com is much more than a bibliography.

Rick
19 Jan, 2014
2014-1-19 7:29:50 PM UTC
It is always the Terms of Use that mean I can't/won't contribute to these kinds of things. For example, there are a number of issues that I have with the following paragraph when I know nothing about the organisation that I am "doing business" with.

"By posting or uploading any User Content on Collectible Cat, you grant to Collectible Cat a royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Content, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, and to grant others the right to exercise any of the foregoing rights for any purpose. "
Jump to Last
All original content ©2024 by the submitting authors. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us