Sign In
Tolkien Collector's Guide
Important links:

Guide to Tolkien's Letters
-
Winner of the 2019 Tolkien Society award for Best Website

17 Aug, 2007
2007-8-17 1:57:39 PM UTC
To have you with us is excellent news, Arawn! The news about the Bibliography is pretty good, too
8 Oct, 2008
2008-10-8 4:49:33 PM UTC
Just so that you know: The situation concerning my Tolkien bibliographies is sadly the same as when I wrote on the subject slightly more than a year ago.

I didn't note that last time but one of the reasons for finding so little time and energy for these projects is largely due that I am since 2005 working more or less full time as a professional bibliographer, being the bibliography editor for the Swedish Dictionary of Biography. I make all the lists of the published writings of the persons included in that dictionary. An interesting but time-consuming task, ranging of persons from the late Middle Ages to the present in every field of subjects. At the present I'm embarking on a bibliography of the Swedish author August Strindberg, which means that (to start which) I have to go through the 5000+ records in Swedish research libraries database LIBRIS.
15 Dec, 2015
2015-12-15 10:12:03 AM UTC
Just a slight update to this old note in case you have not noted by now. I have started to update again (at least) my A Chronological Bibliography of the Writings of J.R.R. Tolkien. The latest edition is from August 2015. I should have made another update by now, to cover Hammond & Scull's The Art of The Lord of the Rings, but have not got round to do so this far.
15 Dec, 2015
2015-12-15 5:57:19 PM UTC
Thanks for the update Åke! Your website is important and should be on the list of online resources.
Jump to Last
All original content ©2024 by the submitting authors. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us