Sign In
Tolkien Collector's Guide
Important links:

Guide to Tolkien's Letters
-
Winner of the 2019 Tolkien Society award for Best Website

10 Dec, 2007
2007-12-10 7:55:17 AM UTC
I have finally got some books listed on eBay.

More coming in the next few days.
10 Dec, 2007
2007-12-10 8:25:57 AM UTC
As promised, here is a list of your items. Nice to see the Medium Aevum issues (second set on eBay in a month, quite scarce other than that!) Funny how the scarce stuff seems to come and go in clumps.

Also, got a chuckle at seeing a book called "scruffy". Some random thought about a nerf herder popped into my head...

10 Dec, 2007
2007-12-10 8:29:54 AM UTC
On this note - I was thinking of putting together a page in the Guide somewhere that has a dynamic list of all Tolkien related eBay auctions currently running that are listed by TCG members (basically any of you that want me to include your listings.) Would that be useful or interesting?
10 Dec, 2007
2007-12-10 8:14:11 PM UTC
The copies of Medium Aevum are listed as a result of the recent copies on eBay - I won those to upgrade my collection, so the ones for sale are surplus to requirements. As you say, very scarce items.

The dynamic eBay lists sound like a good idea. Could we also nominate favourite eBay sellers as well?

P.S. I had to google the nerf herders reference!
Jump to Last
All original content ©2024 by the submitting authors. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us