I am working on an update to the 1910-1924 section of TolkienBooks.net. If anybody can answer any of the questions below it would be much appreciated:

1) Fourteenth Century Verse & Prose [With Glossary]
Does anybody have a copy?

If yes, what impression details are recorded inside? Is the jacket printed on grey or buff-coloured paper? Is the binding red or blue cloth? For pre-1970 copies - When was Tolkien's A Middle English Vocabulary printed? (For earlier copies it was printed separately)

2) A Middle English Vocabulary
Does anybody have a copy?

If yes, what impression details are recorded inside? I am trying to find out which impressions were issued as a separate book and which were only issued bound with Fourteenth Century Verse & Prose.

I am also trying to record all variants of the 1st Impression. Those I have found so far are listed below. Does your copy fit in, or is it different?

a) Advertisements at rear dated October 1921, Corrigenda present following the ‘Index of Names’, 186 ornaments form the frame on the upper cover.

b) As Variant 1, but with additional advertisements on preliminary pages dated January 1922.

c) As Variant 1, but the advertisements at the rear are dated September 1922.

d) As Variant 1, but with ‘Printed in England’ at the foot of the title page and the advertisements at the rear dated September 1922.

e) As Variant 1, but with ‘Printed in England’ at the foot of the title page and no advertisements at the rear.

f) Advertisements at the rear are undated, Corrigenda not present, ‘Printed in England’ at the foot of the title page, 186 ornaments in the frame on the upper cover.

g) Advertisements at the rear are undated, Corrigenda present?, 184 ornaments form the frame on the upper cover.

h) No advertisements at the rear, Corrigenda present, 184 ornaments form the frame on the upper cover.

3) I am also looking for images of:
The King Edward's School Chronicle
The Stapeldon Magazine
A Spring Harvest
The Gryphon
Yorkshire Poetry

Thanks in advance.