Sign In
Tolkien Collector's Guide
Important links:

Guide to Tolkien's Letters
-
Winner of the 2019 Tolkien Society award for Best Website

1 Mar, 2007
2007-3-1 11:38:20 AM UTC
Those buttons are nice. I have many contemporary ones, but haven't found many vintage 60s buttons so far.
1 Mar, 2007
2007-3-1 11:54:56 AM UTC
Haha... well maybe we need to make some commercial for the boards on all our personal sites... maybe that way we'll get some more members.
2 Mar, 2007
2007-3-2 10:55:29 PM UTC
I can't argue with more advertising (yes please!), but numbers are growing reasonably for such a young site. I think the amount of discussion / traffic will go up exponentially when I actually get some book content on here instead of all this other stuff. (There are just so many good book sites, I always find myself poking at fanzines or other items that are hard to find online... I really will start the US book upload soon, I have a ton of scans and info to do.)
2 Mar, 2007
2007-3-2 11:03:35 PM UTC
And the winner for the February drawing is.... Dior! I used random.org to generate a random number against my list of contributors, so you were chosen by atmospheric noise.

Let me know what you would like on or offline, and I'll get it off to you. I'll have a list of mathom's for March as soon as you pick something, and the list of contributors is already gathering.
3 Mar, 2007
2007-3-3 1:08:58 PM UTC
Well done Dior! That was a nice gesture... Does anyone know by chance more about "Remy"... he has done some posts here. But I can't find more info and wish to contact him (her).
Jump to Last
All original content ©2024 by the submitting authors. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us