Hello all,

Mint Brook Meadow Teas has very graciously sent along a case of Hobbit Tea for TCG to give away - I have been trying some (that I bought myself when it first was announced ) and I am loving it! you should try some too - either take the plunge and buy a box or a few at The Hobbit Tea website or enter this contest to get a sampling of the three types of tea they have released so far. If you like teas at all (two are herbal, one is black tea with some lovely extras mixed in) I am sure you will like these. Plus the boxes are very well illustrated, so they look great on the shelf for the collector as well.

In order to enter the contest, please post a response to this message. In your response, tell a little bit about yourself and Tolkien - a favorite passage in the books, a favorite memory of them or how they affected you, a precious collectible you found somewhere along the line, etc. Half the fun will be reading everyone else's tidbits, so don't be too terse! Feel free to keep the conversation going, but each person will only be entered once.

If you are not a registered user or do not want to become one, just use the Contact Us link to send your entry - I will add these posts to the discussion thread manually (your email address will not be shared publicly).

The contest will be open through the end of March, 2010. TCG will pay for shipping three boxes of tea (one each of the three blends currently available) to each of six winners, drawn at random from the legitimate entries made in this thread. Entries submitted here or via the "Contact Us" link must contain a valid email address so that I can contact the winners at the end of the contest.