(1) 2 »

Attachment File Size
Shirrif
From Scotland
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Shirrif
Jeremy, how do you circumvent the 1000k maximum size attachment allowance? Am I missing something? I went to post some pictures of my recent acquisition, but I think the file size was too big. I also want to avoid the photo, when posted, of being to large/wide to view, as sometimes happens.

BH

Posted on: 2012/2/19 8:15

Re: Attachment File Size
Shirrif
From Scotland
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Shirrif
Hey! Webmaster! Jeremy!

I notice you never answered this the first time around. Same question. This time I'm just trying to upload an Avatar image. Keeps coming up with an error message. Image too big I think...

BH

Posted on: 2012/9/23 7:10

Thain
From California, USA
Group:
Thain
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Can you email me the image you are trying to use and I will see what is going on. Thanks!

Posted on: 2012/9/23 20:28

Shirrif
From Scotland
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Shirrif
I will do Jeremy. It's nothing too important.

I got round the avatar issue okay, but the image I wanted to use had writing on it, which you basically can't read as it's so small. I couldn't see how to delete the avatar though, only replace it; hence the TCG image I have at present i.e. I couldn't seem to get back to having no avatar. Anyway, that doesn't really matter much.

I had some images of books I wanted to sell, but couldn't upload them. I'll try again before emailing you, as I didn't make too much of an effort. Pretty sure it said the files were too big.

BH

Posted on: 2012/9/24 3:36

Shirrif
From Essex, England
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Shirrif
Any forum members

If you would like an Avatar, i.e. the picture under your name, there are some restrictions on how you create it, it has to be 60x60 pixels wide and a very small file size.

I am happy to help with creating the image, send me a PM with the picture that you'd like as your Avatar, and I will convert it to the right size and file size for you

If possible crop the picture to what you want displayed, or let me know which bit of the image you want as your Avatar?

Posted on: 2012/9/26 5:37

(1) 2 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]