- "Home of Legolas and Thranduil"
- ISBN: 1-55806-015-4
- Author: Tom Loback
- 32 pp.
The palatial Halls of the Elven-king cut deep into a hill in northeastern Mirkwood. Facing southward, the main doors of this wondrous delving look onto a stone bridge that spans the swift-flowing Forest River. This strategic crossing joins the great Woodland Realm ruled by King Thranduil to the north with the haunted woods to the south.
Besides guarding the bridge, the fortified subterranean palace serves as both the capital to the Wood-elves and gateway into Northern Mirkwood. Here the Elven-king greets the rare travelers who journey westward. Few sojourn beyond the Halls, however, for the Woodland Realm remains an enchanted land shrouded in mystery and threatened by the dark forces spawned by the Lord of the Rings.
HALLS OF THE ELVEN-KING features:
- Over 20 pages of layouts, perspectives, and illustrations.
- A complete cutaway view of the Elven-king's underground City.
- Room by room descriptions and adventure suggestions.
- Background and stats for Thranduil, Legolas, and the Elven garrison.