[Guide Home :: Games and Puzzles :: Role Playing Games :: Middle-earth Role Playing :: This page]
LORDS of Middle-earth Vol I: The Immortals
- "Elves, Maiar, and Valar"
- ISBN: 0-915795-26-4
- Author: Peter C. Fenlon, Terry K. Amthor, R. Mark Colborn
- 112 pp.
- NOTE: This product has been split into and replaced by the 2nd Edition ELVES (1994) and VALAR AND MAIAR (1993) Peoples modules.
In a fantasy role playing game, you become a main character in a fantasy adventure you create. With this character compendium you can meet Middle-earth's most exciting figures! Call them forth to add drama and danger to your fantasy game. Match wits with Saruman the White... challenge the strength of the Balrog! Can you outride Glorfindel or withstand the presence of the Lord of the Rings?
This volume describes the first beings to enter Tolkien's world: the Elves, Valar, and Maiar. Each race has a general history and a Character Glossary that alphabetically lists the major individuals. These immortals are described in terms of appearance, motivation, characteristics, and background. Game statistics for the MERP and Rolemaster game systems are included. These stats can be easily converted to most major FRP systems.
Inside you'll find:
- ELVES, the proud and gifted immortals - Legolas, of the Fellowship, Elrond of Rivendell, Glorfindel, bane of the Nazgűl, Galadriel of Lorien
- VALAR, the guardians of Middle-earth - Manwe, Lord of the Powers, Elbereth, Queen of the Stars, Tulkas, the mighty champion
- MAIAR, mighty servants of the Valar - Gandalf, the Grey, Saruman, Tom Bombadil, of the Old Forest, The Balrog of Moria
- THE GREAT ENEMIES who brought evil to Middle-earth - Morgoth, the Black Enemy, Ungoliant, Spirit of the Void, Sauron, Lord of the Rings