- ISBN: 1-55806-170-3
- Author: unknown
- 32 pp.
- This is a fully compatible companion piece to the Northwestern Middle-earth Gazetteer
- (Evidently the large map of Lindon is not actually in this product?)
Why journey across J.R.R. Tolkien's epic landscapes with anything less than the most exquisitely detailed color maps of northwestern Middle-earth every published? Now, you can trace every twist and turn in the Paths of Thorin and Company, the Fellowship of the Ring, or the Nine Riders.
The Northwestern Middle-earth Map Set presents a colorful and intricately rendered picture of Tolkien's beloved settings. Drawn and inked in beautiful "view style" and faithfully labeled using "local names," these maps depict every road, bridge, ford, manor, village, citadel, and city - all pinpointed amidst the plains, hills, swamps, and mountains of northwestern Endor.
Inside you'll find 15 full-color maps (scaled at 1" = 46.5 miles) that you can cut apart and fit together to form a complete cartographic view of northwest Endor.
The maps include:
- Angmar & the Northern Misty Mountains
- Southern Gondor & Tolfalas
- Ithilien & Gorgoroth
- Minhiriath & the Eriador Coast
- Southern Mirkwood
- The Southern Blue Mountains
- Northern Mirkwood
- Rohan & the Southern Misty Mountains
- Lórien & the Central Misty Mountains
- The Blue Mountains & Numeriador
- Arthedain, Cardolan & Rhudaur
You'll also find 5 larger-scale color maps (scaled at 1" = 20 miles) for use with the area maps found in ICE's other supplements. These maps cover regions not yet documented in ICE's Middle-earth series:
- Andrast (the wild, southwestern reaches of Gondor)
- Anfalas (the "long shore" of western Gondor)
- Lindon (the Elven lands west of the Blue Mountains)
- Oiolad (a strip of windswept plain west of Angmar)
- Wold (a wild section of eastern Rohan)