- ISBN: 1-55806-083-9
- Author: John Crowdis
- 39 pp.
- This module is usable with the EMPIRE of the Witch-King (1989) campaign module, which was replaced by the 2nd Edition ANGMAR (1995) Realm module.
This supplement presents the beautiful wild lands at the edge of the Blue Mountains, the barrier between the Lhûn River valley and the Elven Kingdom of Lindon. Numeriador has remained unthreatened by the forces of darkness for millennia. The Witch-king of Angmar knows the region however, and the open terrain holds more danger than its peaceful appearance betrays.
Meet intrepid rivermen, banished Dúnedain, reclusive Elves, and the shrewd Dwarves of the Nan-i-Naugrim while roaming Numeriador's untouched scenery. Roaring waterfalls, snow-capped peaks, and deep forest whose shadows hold beasts and monsters surround the isolated hamlets and farmsteads where only the fearless and hardy dare dwell. Far from the comforts of civilization, travelers face marauding bandits, hungry Trolls, and the spies of the Witch-king throughout this frontier.
ROGUES of the Borderlands contains:
- A TWO-PAGE FULL-COLOR MAP: depicting the region of Numeriador
- THREE EXCITING ADVENTURES: seek legendary gold and the mystery behind a cabin haunt in "The Legend of the Ice Caves"; capture the pranksters whose jokes are lethal rather than funny in "No Sense of Humor"; and discover the sinister secret behind the animated corpse that walks "The Celeglin Barrows"
- THREE ADDITIONAL SCENARIOS: brief outlines for a clash with bandits, the rescue of a newly hatched Great Eagle, and a descent into the ruined and flooded halls of Belegost
- DETAILED LAYOUTS: of all adventure sites
- STATISTICS: for all the hunters, trappers, and beasts of Numeriador, all NPCs, monsters and Círdan the Shipwright