- "Charles Williams and Owen Barfield: Common (and Uncommon) Ground" by Stephen Dunning
- "Dorothy L. Sayers and C.S. Lewis: Two Approaches to Creativity and Calling" by Diana Ravlac Gyler and Laura K. Simmons
- "'Bid the Tree Unfix His Earthbound Root': Motifs from Macbeth in The Lord of the Rings" by Janet Brennan Croft
- "Lewis and Morris" by Robert Boenig
- "Charles Williams as Medieval Troubadour" by Joseph Hugh Simmons
- News and Events: highlights the beginnings and evolution of the G.K. Chesterton Institute for Faith and Culture, the activities of the Dorothy L. Sayers Society during 2004, and a report on the Marquette Tolkien Conference.