Number of books?
1 2 (3)

Re: Number of books?

Group:
Shirefolk

That sure is a lot of lot of books,hope i'll hit 1000 before age of 25.

From Essex, England
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Shirrif

As I only have a limited space for books, I only have about 500 Tolkien Books, so I have had to go for quality rather than quantity, something that I'm sure that a lot of other board members have also done

From Belgium
Group:
Shirefolk

Trotter: As I only have a limited space for books, I only have about 500 Tolkien Books, so I have had to go for quality rather than quantity, something that I'm sure that a lot of other board members have also done

Well, I go for quality (and beauty) too, rather than for quantity
I'd rather buy one nice expensive book, than several less beautiful cheaper ones.

From Scotland
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Shirrif

Not being facetious here, but what "quality" Tolkien productions are we referring to? --in book production terms, quality Tolkien items are slim pickings indeed. Some of the recent "deluxe" productions are no better than some of GA&U's trade hardbacks of yesteryear. I applaud your book collecting aims all the same Trotter & Onónion!

BH

1 2 (3)
© 2018 TolkienGuide.com and respective authors. Contact Us