« 1 ... 167 168 169 (170) 171 172 173 ... 207 »

Re: New Book Releases
Shirrif
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Shirrif

onthetrail wrote:

I assume this will be what The Hobbit Facsimile was around 5 years ago. There was a description on Amazon at some point that talked about a gift edition.

They have little else to keep the money rolling in by now after all. We will see lots more stuff we already have.

Yes, I wondered if it was the original never-eventuated boxed set resurrected or just an error on Amazon. Seems like demand for a Hobbit facsimile would already be sated now.

Posted on: 7/11 2:24:49

Quite a regular
Group:
Shirefolk

Stu wrote:

onthetrail wrote:

I assume this will be what The Hobbit Facsimile was around 5 years ago. There was a description on Amazon at some point that talked about a gift edition.

They have little else to keep the money rolling in by now after all. We will see lots more stuff we already have.

Yes, I wondered if it was the original never-eventuated boxed set resurrected or just an error on Amazon. Seems like demand for a Hobbit facsimile would already be sated now.

It does look that way with the exception of the price being doubled. I can't imagine us needing it to be fair.

Posted on: 7/11 15:00:52

Home away from home
Group:
Shirefolk

Posted on: 7/12 19:38:55

Just can't stay away
Group:
Shirefolk
Regarding the new Complete HOME deluxe box set, it looks like some sites have slightly tweaked the book cover image. The JRRT sigil which was previously shown at top-centre is now perfectly centered. Just something I noticed today.

Posted on: 7/13 1:27:17

Shirrif
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Shirrif

Earl wrote:
Regarding the new Complete HOME deluxe box set, it looks like some sites have slightly tweaked the book cover image. The JRRT sigil which was previously shown at top-centre is now perfectly centered. Just something I noticed today.

And they have dropped the circle around it. The spines still look terrible, but at least they are moving in the right direction, I guess. I suspect I'm not the target market.

Posted on: 7/13 1:50:04

« 1 ... 167 168 169 (170) 171 172 173 ... 207 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]