Tolkien Collector's Guide
"Tolkien: Maker of Middle-earth" signed copy prize drawing

"Tolkien: Maker of Middle-earth" signed copy prize drawing

Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship

Here's where one of the trade hardcover copies that I and my fellow contributors signed has landed: a prize drawing with Waterstones.

(I've emailed them about the several errors in item 5 of the "Terms and Conditions")

Re: "Tolkien: Maker of Middle-earth" signed copy prize drawing

From California, USA
Group:
Thain
Shirefolk
Fellowship

Thanks! I've been meaning to mention this.

Also of note from the T&C:
4. Entrants must be residents of Great Britain
9. By being entered into the draw, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Promoter (and in the case of there being more than one, each of them) without payment or compensation.
10. The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.

By Eorl

Re: "Tolkien: Maker of Middle-earth" signed copy prize drawing

Group:
Shirefolk

Oh gee! That rules me out. :(

I’m still waiting for my copies of Maker of Middle-earth (hardback) and Treasures from Amazon AU. There seems to be a long delay for some reason. I had preordered and it still hasn’t shipped.

All original content © 2018 by the submitting authors. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us