I am getting organized and found the following duplicate calendars that I have and would like to sell on to other happy collector homes. Please let me know if you are interested, I can ship USA ($4), International (at cost, please enquire) or hand carry to Tolkien2019 in Birmingham in August.

Heren Istarion, also known as the Northeast Tolkien Society, was founded in New York in 2001. While not as active as they once were, they still have occasional events such as this weekend in conjunction with the Morgan Library.

Heren Istarion Calendar for 2008

Heren Istarion 2008 LM Signed.jpg

(resuable in 2036 ) This one has some small creasing to a few corners of the cover. The calendar follows the Shire Reckoning but has the standard months indicated as well. This calendar is signed by artists Ted Nasmith and Jef Murray, and also has art from Catherine Sparsidis. Jef has signed for the month of Forlithe and his illustration "The Lonely Mountain". I only have the one copy available signed on Forlithe (June). $40 Read more about this issue at TolkienCalendars.com

Heren Istarion 2008 Calendar SD Signed.jpg

(resuable in 2036 ) This copy is in fine condition. The calendar follows the Shire Reckoning but has the standard months indicated as well. This calendar is signed by artists Ted Nasmith and Jef Murray, and also has art from Catherine Sparsidis. Jef has signed for the month of Thrimidge and his illustration "Shire Dreams". I have two copies available. $50 each Read more about this issue at TolkienCalendars.com

(resuable in 2036 ) This copy is in fine condition. The calendar follows the Shire Reckoning but has the standard months indicated as well. This calendar has art by Ted Nasmith, Jef Murray, and Catherine Sparsidis. This copy is in fine condition and is not signed by anyone. $30 Read more about this issue at TolkienCalendars.com

Heren Istarion Calendar for 2009

Heren Istarion 2009 Calendar.jpg

(This calendar is reusable in 2026). Fine condition, with unused mailing envelope.
Art is by Catherine Chmiel, Colin Williams and Jef Murray. Multiple copies available. $30 Read more about this issue at TolkienCalendars.com

Heren Istarion Calendar for 2011

Heren Istarion 2011 Calendar .jpg

(This calendar is resusable in 2022). Fine condition, with unused mailing envelope. Art is by Jef Murray, Anke Eissmann, Sue Wookey and Catherine Sparsidis. Only one copy available. $35 Read more about this issue at TolkienCalendars.com