Tolkien Collector's Guide
Jan 2
2020/1/2 23:19:12 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia

Aelfwine wrote:
Tolkien's word-final "s"-es are often only a curving dip (as in Greek and at times the tengwar) — sometimes even word-internal too — and sometimes a barely-marked appendage. I hope soon to publish something that will illustrate this and many other challenging aspects of Tolkien's handwriting.

I’d really like to read that Aelfwine!
Jan 2
2020/1/2 23:46:11 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia

Urulókë wrote:

Aelfwine wrote:
Tolkien's word-final "s"-es are often only a curving dip (as in Greek and at times the tengwar) — sometimes even word-internal too — and sometimes a barely-marked appendage. I hope soon to publish something that will illustrate this and many other challenging aspects of Tolkien's handwriting.

Seconded.
Jan 3
2020/1/3 10:20:28 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia

Stu wrote:

Urulókë wrote:

Aelfwine wrote:

Seconded.

Thirded.
Jump to Last