Tolkien Collector's Guide
Sep 2
2020/9/2 9:39:57 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia
It was great to relive it after a year ago 🙂
Sep 2
2020/9/2 16:44:30 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia
Ugh! I'd been waiting for a paycheck to clear before dropping any more money on Tolkien-related anything. I'd still be willing to pay the £10 if there was some way to watch a recorded version?
Sep 2
2020/9/2 16:47:41 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia

Caudimordax wrote:

Ugh! I'd been waiting for a paycheck to clear before dropping any more money on Tolkien-related anything. I'd still be willing to pay the £10 if there was some way to watch a recorded version?

Sorry, you missed your chance for now, potentially they could get permission again from the Estate to stream it again, keep an eye out in case that happens.
Sep 2
2020/9/2 16:53:36 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia
Good advice, keeping my eyes open would've prevented me missing it in the first place. Now, for the old finger-cross.
Sep 2
2020/9/2 17:00:10 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia

Caudimordax wrote:

Good advice, keeping my eyes open would've prevented me missing it in the first place. Now, for the old finger-cross.

We did post it here, and reminders on how long was left, keep an eye on this board
Jump to Last