Sign In
Tolkien Collector's Guide
Important links:

Guide to Tolkien's Letters
-
Winner of the 2019 Tolkien Society award for Best Website

11 Feb, 2021
2021-2-11 11:38:36 AM UTC
Same, but unfortunately I'm not going to renew my library in the near future Sorry, I understood just now that I have to click "quote" when I reply to a post.
11 Feb, 2021
2021-2-11 12:19:21 PM UTC
I don't contribute maybe as much as I ought to; but I'd like to say thank you, too - this site is triffic!
11 Feb, 2021
2021-2-11 7:16:57 PM UTC

Mr. Underhill wrote:

I've been focusing, the last year or so on The Hobbit and getting various PB and HB editions of that, while at the same time keeping an eye out for any deals that may pop up on any and all Tolkien items.

You?

My collection developed more and more from slipcased hardback editions to 1st printings/appearances and other interesting printings. Coming from collecting stamps my aim is getting a collection of mostly all important releases (UK,US, German). Especially the older stuff will remain more a dream, I think...
But it's very exciting to look at other collections, revealing similarities and differences, and being more inspired.

...and I'm glad that my wife is not about to slow me down... (at least not yet...)
Jump to Last
All original content ©2024 by the submitting authors. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us