Sign In
Tolkien Collector's Guide
Important links:

Guide to Tolkien's Letters
-
Winner of the 2019 Tolkien Society award for Best Website

12 Oct, 2021
2021-10-12 9:31:40 AM UTC
I'm just glad to know that I will get the issues I'm missing eventually even if it's the next time I'm in the US! Very happy that POD is happening.
19 Oct, 2021
2021-10-19 4:06:26 AM UTC
I wish the price was more attractive. VT spoiled me, but I get it’s apples and oranges in terms of scale.
3 Mar, 2023
2023-3-3 10:12:12 PM UTC
Hello everyone, I have a request concerning Parma Eldalamberon old, never re-printed issues.

Specifically the issue I'm looking for is #7. Is there any chance it will ever be available again in this lifetime?

(I read, not onl on this thread, but also on Carl Hostetter's Reddit profile that Christopher Gilson had planned a vast project of POD, but that doesn't seem very close to realisation).

As far as you know, is there anybody who owns an extra copy (I know this might sound extremely unlikely, but I have to try xD) and would be willing to sell it?

I'd be very grateful for any bit of information about this!
Thanks for your attention :)
4 Mar, 2023
2023-3-4 10:45:56 AM UTC

Olòrin1394 wrote:

Hello everyone, I have a request concerning Parma Eldalamberon old, never re-printed issues.

Specifically the issue I'm looking for is #7. Is there any chance it will ever be available again in this lifetime?

(I read, not onl on this thread, but also on Carl Hostetter's Reddit profile that Christopher Gilson had planned a vast project of POD, but that doesn't seem very close to realisation).

As far as you know, is there anybody who owns an extra copy (I know this might sound extremely unlikely, but I have to try xD) and would be willing to sell it?

I'd be very grateful for any bit of information about this!
Thanks for your attention :)

I don't believe news on this has been updated since 2021. We would all certainly welcome a POD.
5 Mar, 2023
2023-3-5 5:01:25 AM UTC
I just reminded him folks want Parma's POD.
Jump to Last
All original content ©2024 by the submitting authors. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us