The Nature of Middle-Earth
$28.30
TolkienGuide is a Blackwell's affiliate
Tolkien Collector's Guide
Aug 9
2021/8/9 5:35:25 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia
Well said Stu. I’m totally with you on this!
Aug 9
2021/8/9 8:09:19 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia
onthetrail : Yes, the first one with the two authors and a second one with juste Bunting, before complete removal, if I'm not wrong.
Aug 9
2021/8/9 9:37:15 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia

Druss wrote:

onthetrail : Yes, the first one with the two authors and a second one with juste Bunting, before complete removal, if I'm not wrong.

Thanks Druss. I thought I remembered it being reinstated with changes. I kept the revised version.
Aug 9
2021/8/9 9:52:33 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia

Druss wrote:

That's pretty odd to have one's name removed from a piece.
Aug 20
2021/8/20 14:11:53 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia
Walking Tree has got the official book page and announcement up on their website now:

http://www.walking-tree.org/books/gallant_edith_bratt.php
Jump to Last