Tolkien Collector's Guide
Important links:

Guide to Tolkien's Letters
-
Winner of the 2019 Tolkien Society award for Best Website

8 Sep, 2011
2011-9-8 8:41:55 AM UTC
Hi Dior,

after a long, drawn out blowup with the ELF (Elvish Linguistic Fellowship), Lisa has pretty much dropped off of the face of the Earth as far as Tolkien fandom is concerned. I don't think she gets involved at all or responds to requests any more.
8 Sep, 2011
2011-9-8 4:01:43 PM UTC
Оh! Urulókë, Dior, big thanks for answer!
Yes, I have already find list of contents of Tyalie Tyelellieva
http://www.oocities.org/athens/parthenon/9902/contents.html
I am much need issues #17 (Westron grammar), #15, 16 (Tolkien Collection at Marquette report), #6 (Entish), #5 (Glammarye), #4 (dwarvish).
Some interesting issues #10, 13 (Mazarbul book).
I am searching issues #8-10 of Parma Eldalamberon too. It not available on official site, unfortunately.
I am don`t need paper issues, only good readable digital scans in *gif or *pdf or any else readable format.
If you wish it, I can pay some money for this aid. But I am not have much money, unfortunately.
Or we can made change, because I have big archive of digital copies of books about Tolkien and journals (TTA+).
Please, contact me in PM or E-mail for details...

P.S. Urulókë, you mean - Lisa Star is died?
8 Sep, 2011
2011-9-8 8:38:10 PM UTC
No, not dead. You could ask Carl .

BH
6 Jun, 2014
2014-6-6 6:09:20 PM UTC
Bumping the request again - anyone out there able to help track down back issues of Tyalië Tyelelliéva? Please let me know!
Jump to Last
All original content ©2024 by the submitting authors. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us