Tolkien Collector's Guide
For sale: Tolkien Studies: An Annual Scholarly Review - Volume I, 2004

For sale: Tolkien Studies: An Annual Scholarly Review - Volume I, 2004

Jun 23, 2013 - in Collector's Marketplace
From Belgium
Group:
Shirefolk

For those interested: I'm putting my copy of Tolkien Studies: Volume I for sale on eBay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tolkien-Studies-An-Annual-Scholarly-Review-Volume-I-2004-incl-Sir-Orfeo-/231005247267?pt=BENL_Fictie_non_fictie_1&hash=item35c8fc5723

Re: For sale: Tolkien Studies: An Annual Scholarly Review - Volume I, 2004

From Scotland
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Shirrif

I was just about to post this up!

The in-print status of TStudies was discussed in the following thread opened by Aelfwine ealier this month:
Tolkien Studies vol. VI

BH

You drive a hard bargain – you can have it for £10 all-in – one consolation (for you) is that you do not have to hear the cries of my children, for bread...

From Belgium
Group:
Shirefolk

I bought it only recently, because I was interested in the Middle English edition of Sir Orfeo. However, I have now been able to obtain PDF copies of the articles in Tolkien Studies I-VII via my university library.
Being a student ànd a Tolkien collector, I live a very poor life, so the choice to sell my hard copy of TS:Vol. I to fund purchases of Tolkien's primary works was quickly made.

By Morgan

Jun 24, 2013 - in Collector's Marketplace
From Sweden
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship

Are you planning on selling any of the books lurking behind your TS1 on the photo?

Jun 25, 2013 - in Collector's Marketplace
From Belgium
Group:
Shirefolk

Haha, no, sorry :D

All original content © 2018 by the submitting authors. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us