Houghton Mifflin was kind enough to provide two copies of the trade hardcover of The Legend of Sigurd and Gudrún for TCG to give away!

In order to be entered in the drawing, please post a response to this thread. If you are not a forum member, you can instead send a message (via Contact Us). In your message, help me gather links to online reviews, articles and blog posts about Tolkien's new book!

One entry per person will be counted, but don't let that stop you from sending me/posting whatever you have found. Duplicate links are fine - in fact, just posting a note that you like the book is fine too! Only obvious spam will not be counted.

The giveaway will run from now until Midnight May 31st (Pacific Time, GMT -7:00) when two random selections will be made from all valid entries. I have other things to give away in June (and hopefully monthly for a while after that) so don't stay away too long.

Your entry must include a valid email address so I can contact you if you are drawn as the winner. Your forum membership is sufficient for me to get in touch, so you do not need to post your email address in your post here! Shipping costs for the book are included in the giveaway.

Good luck! And thanks again to Houghton Mifflin for providing the books.