Tolkien Collector's Guide
BMC - Last Issue?

BMC - Last Issue?

From Scotland
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Shirrif

Anyone know precisely when BMC (Book & Magazine Collector) ceased publication? They were up in the early 300's a few years back (e.g. #309, July 2009 --which I bought), & I just wondered if anyone knew when the last issue was; month & year etc.

BH

You drive a hard bargain – you can have it for £10 all-in – one consolation (for you) is that you do not have to hear the cries of my children, for bread...

Re: BMC - Last Issue?

From Scotland
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Shirrif

Well (sorry, answering myself here...) I've found a August 2010 issue (#323)...

BOOK COLLECTOR 2010...

...which is probably quite late. See if I can find a later one...

BH

You drive a hard bargain – you can have it for £10 all-in – one consolation (for you) is that you do not have to hear the cries of my children, for bread...

Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship

The final issue was no. 328, dated Christmas 2010 (following after 327 for December 2010). We subscribed, and were sorry to see it end.

Wayne & Christina

From Scotland
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Shirrif

Indeed; it was always interesting. There are various stories as to why it folded; and by all accounts it was profit making --so it's a pity it's no longer around.

Cheers for the information W&C!

BH

There are various stories as to why it folded; and by all accounts it was profit making --so it's a pity it's no longer around. The final issue was no. 328, dated Christmas 2010....

From Scotland
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Shirrif

I don't understand your point; what are you saying?

BH

All original content © 2018 by the submitting authors. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us