New Member introductions

New Member introductions

Oct 17, 2006 - in General Collecting Forum
From California, USA
Group:
Thain
Shirefolk
Fellowship

To all members (new and old), please take a moment to introduce yourselves by repsonding to this thread. What interests you about Tolkien, what you like to collect, what you are looking for (what's your holy grail), etc. Just a short note will do! I think it will help people connect with others who have similar interests.

Thanks, Jeremy

(my intro can be seen at the Collector Profiles page at TolkienLibrary.com, please feel free to send a profile to Beren for his site as well!)

Re: New Member introductions

Oct 21, 2006 - in General Collecting Forum
From The Green Hill Country
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship

And (thanks to Beren) my profile, also.

Away from The Green Hill Country,

Parmastahir

By Deagol

Re: New Member introductions

Nov 3, 2006 - in General Collecting Forum
From UK
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship

I have been reading Tolkien for 25 years and collecting 'seriously' for about 10 years. Obviously I enjoy exploring Middle-earth, so I usually have a book by or about Tolkien on the go most of the time.

I am also interested in the publishing history of the books and book production in general. I collect British editions of books by Tolkien as well as letters and and other obscure bits and pieces.

I am looking for a 1st Edition Hobbit and a copy of Songs for the Philologists at bargain prices - well you can hope can't you??!!!! More realistically I am looking for copies of The Oxford Magazine from the 1930s and a copy of Tolkien and the Spirit of the Age (1987, Tolkien Genootschap ‘Unquendor’) Any help would be appreciated.

For a more detailed profile go to tolkienlibrary.com

All original content © 2018 by the submitting authors. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us