POLISH TOLKIEN CALENDARS
Home away from home
From The Green Hill Country
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Speaking of the calendar madness . . .

POLISH TOLKIEN CALENDARS

I have been able to catalog but not collect a number of commercial Tolkien calendars from Poland. Surprisingly, I have been able to find all of the issues from Parmadili/Polish Tolkien Society even though I am certain that they create many fewer calendars. If anyone can help me to find and collect the Polish Tolkien calendars from Zysk-i-ska and Wydanicto Amber, I would much appreciate hearing from you (either here or via my website Compleat Gyde to Tolkien Calendars) Thank you!

Away from The Green Hill Country,

Parmastahir

Posted on: 2007/5/20 6:23

NEW TOLKIEN CALENDAR
Home away from home
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Added a rarity to the Compleat Gyde to Tolkien Calendars today: the 2003 Tolkien's Ring calendar. Only three copies exist. A member (who created an illustration of Old Man Willow for it) was kind enough to part with it.

Parmastahir

Posted on: 2007/5/21 15:57

Polish Tolkien Calendars
Home away from home
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
I discovered a Polish website that appeared to have three Polish Tolkien Society calendars for sale. One I had catalogued but not collected, and the other two were new to me. Long story short, I contacted Srodziemie who confirmed same, ordered them, and sent them to me. I added the two new ones (2003 Parmadili calendars) to my website today.

Thanks for looking in!

Parmastahir

Posted on: 2007/5/26 14:17

CotM for June
Home away from home
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
It's June and that means a new Calendar of the Month feature. Hope you like it.

Happy Summer everyone!

Parmastahir

Posted on: 2007/6/1 4:00

New Calendar!
Home away from home
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Added a new calendar to the website this week. An 18 month, 2007 - 2008 calendar from the Middle-earth fellowship. They only made 25 for members. Made an entry for it but need to get a photo of it (hopefully tomorrow or this weekend). Am hoping to add some from a small European society soon! Hope you enjoy it!

Parmastahir

Posted on: 2007/6/14 18:59

« 1 ... 11 12 13 (14) 15 16 17 ... 41 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.