« 1 ... 16 17 18 (19) 20 21 22 ... 41 »

Re: HI Calendar
Home away from home
From The Green Hill Country
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Hi Jeremy -

I just left a voicemail with Anthony asking him if he has the time in his schedule (as brief as your questions may be). As he is the HI cochair, I'll defer to him. But I know what it's going to be as my daughter and I did lay out the illustrations, etc yesterday. I am VERY excited about this and am CERTAIN that you are going to enjoy it! On behalf of NETS/HI, thanks for your order.

Away from The Green Hill Country,

Phil

Posted on: 2007/11/18 10:06

Re: HI Calendar
Just popping in
From New York
Group:
Shirefolk
Well Jessie is responsible for the edits of our art submissions and the text we supplied that will appear in the calendar, I primarily am responsible for herenistarion.org promo of it, but its PHIL AND MEGAN who are the heads of production, --take yer pick, if you wish two of each end of the team I say Phil or Megan and Jessie
Sorry Phil I forgot to address this from your voicemail ;-( in my email to you
Anthony

Posted on: 2007/11/18 10:25

Re: TOLKIEN CALENDAR COLLECTING
Home away from home
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Hi Jeremy -

Just send an email to me and I'll get answers from "the gang" here back to you!

Phil

Posted on: 2007/11/18 21:40

Cotm and Update
Home away from home
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
I have posted the Calendar of the Month for December. It is the third in a series titled "Bilbo Baggins and the Fourteen" by Colin Williams.

www.angelfire.com/tn3/tolkiencalendars

Also, please consider supporting Heren Istarion by purchasing one of their 2008 calendars. It will contain illustrations by Ted Nasmith and Jef Murray and be in the Shire Reckoning format. You can check it out here:

www.herenistarion.org

For those who have ordered, we have still to receive the CD with Ted Nasmith's illustrations. It was mailed eight days ago. Even by airmail, I expect it to take 10 day to 2 weeks. Hopefully, it will arrive early next week and we will be shipping the calendar soon after.

Happy December to all!

Parmastahir

Posted on: 2007/12/1 5:51

Re: TOLKIEN CALENDAR COLLECTING
Thain
From California, USA
Group:
Thain
Shirefolk
Fellowship
I've got my copy on order!

Hey, I noticed that the calendar has not been announced on the Tolkien Society website. Drop them a note, I would think they would definitely place an announcement on their site (given that you are a smial and all...)

Work hammered me these past two weeks, so I haven't sent my questions on the calendar off yet. Soon...

Posted on: 2007/12/1 23:47

« 1 ... 16 17 18 (19) 20 21 22 ... 41 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]