Home away from home
From The Green Hill Country
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Happy New Year, All!

Updated the Calendar of the Month on my website:

www.angelfire.com/tn3/tolkiencalendars

Hope you enjoy this one (a current favorite!) At the risk of spoiling the surprise but with the ability to favor those awaiting their copy of the HI calendar (and perhaps entice a few more orders), it is the 2008 Heren Istarion calendar in all its glory (illustrations and calendar pages alike!)

Away from The Green Hill Country,

Parmastahir

Posted on: 2008/1/8 19:58

2008 S.T.E. Calendar
Home away from home
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Added the 2008 Sociedad Tolkien Española calendar to the catalog at:

Hope you enjoy it.

Parmastahir

p.s. - Anyone here a member of S.T.E. or have a good contact with them? I would like to ask them how many of these were printed and assign an accurate rarity scale ranking to it. Thanks all!

Posted on: 2008/1/20 8:11

February CotM
Home away from home
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
I (finally) updated the Calendar of the Month feature for February on my website:

You can now find 13 illustrations with a common theme: the 1977 centerfold by the Bros Hildebrandt and 12 by Colin Williams. In order to do any more of such "theme" Calendar of the Month features, I am going to have to go through all of my calendars and compile a list of each illustration . . . no small task as I have collected about 240 of the 271 calendars that I have been able to catalog! Wish me luck!

Thanks all for visiting.

Parmastahir

Posted on: 2008/2/5 20:38

Re: TOLKIEN CALENDAR COLLECTING
Home away from home
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Added a new calendar to the catalog (and my collection): the Pocket (France) "Calendrier 2008 Collector." It has a single Tolkien-related illustration within: "The Fellowship of the Ring" by John Howe. It was a bonus for purchasing Pocket books at Christmas.

Parmastahir

Posted on: 2008/2/12 22:01

Re: TOLKIEN CALENDAR COLLECTING
Home away from home
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Discovered a new (previously unknown to me) Tolkien calendar: "Calendrier 2002 Tolkien". Issued in France (curiously, I think it is a Pocket issue as was the preceeding entry) and a unique format in my collection. Find it in the 2002 or French sections at:

Parmastahir

Posted on: 2008/2/23 7:43

« 1 ... 19 20 21 (22) 23 24 25 ... 41 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.