- April 1964
- Bruce Pelz, Ted Johnstone, eds.
- "The Parting of Arwen" by Elfride Rivers
- "Haiku Portraits" by Don Studebaker, Ted Johnstone, and others (only one Haiku, in Tengwar and English)
- "Ethical Patterns in The Lord of the Rings" by Patricia Meyer Spacks
- "No Monroe in Lothlorien" by Arthur Weir (reprinted from Triode #17, with some of the comments it drew there, by J. R. R. Tolkien and others)
- "Hobbits and Heroes" by Anthony Curtis (short article on an interview with J. R. R. Tolkien, reprinted from the Sunday Telegraph, November 10, 1963)