- Author: William E. Wilson
- ISBN: 1-55806-100-2
- 80 pp.
South and east of the burning sands of Far Harad lie the cities of Sîrayn. They command the thriving trade routes of Greater Harad, a fertile riverine domain tucked between the harsh desert and the daunting spires of the Yellow Mountains. Dynasties come and go in this vast, cosmopolitan oasis. Amidst mercantile rivalries, a new terror confronts the Haradrim. Akhôrahil the Ringwraith - the awful Storm King - plots the conquest of Greater Harad.
Seek your fortune in the lands of Greater Harad where merchant-lords dominate the roads and sinister tyrant enthroned in Tûl Isra rules the once independent cities. Dark minions sway the populace, and slavery thrives. Whispered tales about Obed of the Másra hint that the hero's legendary weapons lie unclaimed in a ruined catacomb.
GREATER HARAD includes
- 22" x 17" FULL-COLOR MAP depicting the region.
- 3 FULL-COLOR CITY MAPS showing Tûl Isra, Tûl Harar, and Charnesra.
- DETAILED LAYOUTS of the ancient mines beneath Ghabaras, the haunted caverns of Moghóly Dask, and other adventure sites.
- IN-DEPTH INFORMATION on the peoples, cultures, politics, trade routes, and warcraft dominating the river valleys of Greater Harad.
- STATS AND BACKGROUND INFORMATION for prominent individuals such as Tartas Izain, the Taraskon of Tûl Isra, and his evil Nazgûl master, Akhôrahil the Storm King