- ISBN: 1-55806-154-1
- Authors: Craig Paget, Karen McCullough & Joseph A. McCullough V
- 142 pp.
Forming the northern border of the Rhovanion and Mirkwood, the Grey Mountains span four hundred miles: from Angmar's Witch-realm to the Iron Hills. Shot through with Dwarven mines, Orc warrens and Dragon caves, the Ered Mithrin are a cold and foreboding ranges. They promise treasure and adventure, but more often deliver an untimely demise to explorers. Take your Middle-earth campaign to the edge of the chill Forodwaith and send your players across the deadly Withered Heath; just beware of Dragons!
The Grey Mountains includes:
- 17" x 22" Full-Color Map depicting the Grey Mountains range and Northern Rhovanion.
- 9 Challenging Adventures, including a 4-adventure mini-campaign. These travails take explorers from one end of the Grey Mountains to the other.
- Detailed Layouts of the Dwarven city, Norr Dum, the Ice-orc fortress, Kala Dulakurth, and numerous other haunts scattered throughout this imposing mountain range.
- In-depth Information on the Dragons and Dwarves of the Grey Mountains and the Withered Heath.
- Stats and Background Information on numerous personalities and beasts who wander the frigid north of Middle-earth.