Tolkien Collector's Guide
A Spring Harvest

A Spring Harvest

From Essex, England
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Shirrif

The British Library has made scans available of A Spring Harvest,(http://tolkienbooks.net/php/details2.php?id=20), the whole publication, on their website, the scans are public domain

http://access.bl.uk/item/viewer/ark:/ ... h=-354%2C-1%2C3784%2C2326

Re: A Spring Harvest

From Belgium
Group:
Shirefolk

Nice to see an actual scan of the volume. Thanks for sharing, Trotter! Coincidentally, I sent an e-mail to Douglas A. Anderson earlier today, inquiring about the current status of his edition of A Spring Harvest, of which sporadic reports have been circulating since ca. 2012.

Jul 2 - in General Collecting Forum (edited)
From Essex, England
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Shirrif

Interesting that the British Library has placed this in the public domain, I think this is to do with the age of the book, it was printed in 1918, 100 years ago.

Onónion, if Doug has no plans for a book on this, then you can publish your own book now, as could anybody else

From Belgium
Group:
Shirefolk

Onónion, if Doug has no plans for a book on this, then you can publish your own book now, as could anybody else

A quick glance on Abebooks and Amazon shows me I missed my chance... Editions with two different, highly inspirational front covers have already been issued and are available on POD basis. :(

All joking aside: I would be more interested in the co-text of Anderson's possible edition (as the primary text itself has already been circulating some time now)!

All original content © 2018 by the submitting authors. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us