Mar 21, 2012 - in Collector's Marketplace
From Scotland
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Shirrif

Anyone every had this message come up upon entering a bid:

! Seller isn't accepting your bid
Unfortunately, the seller can't accept your bid on this item. This can happen for a couple of reasons. For example, the seller may have limited the number of items you can buy in a specific time period. Learn more.
[Go to item details]

BH

You drive a hard bargain – you can have it for £10 all-in – one consolation (for you) is that you do not have to hear the cries of my children, for bread...

By Jlong

Re: eBay: Blocked Bidders

Mar 22, 2012 - in Collector's Marketplace
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship

Never seen this one. Strange...

By Red

Group:
Shirefolk

If a seller wants to block a specific bidder they have that option. Try using a different ebay identity, or have someone else bid on the item.

From Scotland
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Shirrif

I'm aware that sellers can block bidding from specific eBayers; you can read about it in the sellers section. But, I don't know the seller (--although my email reply [to their reply] was a little cheeky; but tongue-in-cheek, not rude... )

BH

You drive a hard bargain – you can have it for £10 all-in – one consolation (for you) is that you do not have to hear the cries of my children, for bread...

All original content © 2018 by the submitting authors. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us