« 1 ... 25 26 27 (28) 29 30 31 ... 41 »

Re: TOLKIEN CALENDAR COLLECTING
Just can't stay away
From Tolkien Society Unquendor in the Netherlands
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Yes, I second that.

I recognise the 'stained glass' calendar from Middle-earth Journeys, where we have been able to follow the genesis of those illustrations.

Posted on: 2008/11/22 6:08

Home away from home
From The Green Hill Country
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Heard from Anthony:

Jessie was discharged Weds. But has to do outpatient MRI and treatment with neurologist. She still is recovering and is getting slowly back to norm.

So the good news is that she was well enough to leave the hospital . . . and that can only be good news!

Away from The Green Hill Country,

Parmastahir

Posted on: 2008/11/23 13:53

Home away from home
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
For those interested, I updated my website today with the seven 2009 calendars that I have been able to catalog/collect (so far!)

Parmastahir

Posted on: 2008/11/29 8:02

Home away from home
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
For those who both ordered a copy of the 2009 HI calendar and frequent this forum, I mailed out all of the international orders (a couple to the UK, one to Norway, one to Germany, and one to Canada) today. I did not get the order list until last Saturday afternoon (well after the Post Offices had closed) and could not post them during the week (was off on a business trip early on Monday morning.) In any case, they should still arrive well before Christmas (and certainly the New Year.) Hope you like it.

Parmastahir

Posted on: 2008/12/5 18:55

New and Discovered
Home away from home
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Updated my Tolkien calendar website with several new entries: a calendar of photos of New Zealand sites where the LotR movies were filmed; a recently discovered 1994 calendar based upon an iconic 1977 poster. (The latter I must thank a certain aged Ent for!) Check them out at:

[url]www.angelfire.com/tn3/tolkiencalendars[/url]

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Parmastahir

Posted on: 2008/12/18 6:45

« 1 ... 25 26 27 (28) 29 30 31 ... 41 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.