12 hours 40 minutes ago

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 7 8 9 (10) 11 12 13 »

Re: Tales from the Perilous Realm Deluxe
Just can't stay away
From Belgium
Group:
Shirefolk

They could run off some HC bookplates with numbering, and post them out to us all. I'm sure they still have a log of who ordered first etc, so that the appropriate number could be sent to the correct buyer.

You should apply at HC

That would be a good solution, but I think HC won't do that. They have their money and for them, that's what counts... Unless they are scared they will lose customers because most books on tolkien.co.uk can be buyed at Amazon, except for the 'exclusive' editions.
And I they mainly aim at Tolkien collectors with their website... Most of them know that the exclusive editions can't be bought somewhere else, so if they really want the edition, they will have to buy it at tolkien.co.uk , whatever the customer service may be...

Posted on: 2008/12/1 9:21

Thain
From California, USA
Group:
Thain
Shirefolk
Fellowship
So, has anyone tried calling them? The phone number is on tolkien.co.uk for customer inquiries: 0844 576 8112

I have a few conversation threads I am pursuing right now, but nothing to report yet.

Posted on: 2008/12/1 11:28

Just can't stay away
From Tolkien Society Unquendor in the Netherlands
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
I thought about calling them, but something Beren told me on another forum has convinced me to wait a few days.

Posted on: 2008/12/1 16:22

Shirrif
From Scotland
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Shirrif
Is this something a secret?, or can we have the information posted on this forum? I'm sure it's nothing very exciting, but can we presume that Beren has been informed of some movement on the issue to happen this week perhaps?

BH

Posted on: 2008/12/2 4:52

Shirrif
From Essex, England
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Shirrif
I have rung today, asked why they ignored my email, no response. Did not seem to know what was happening, the web site has technical difficulties apparently!!!!, asked them to send me a signed and numbered edition, they said they will ring me tomorrow, we will see.

Posted on: 2008/12/2 8:03

« 1 ... 7 8 9 (10) 11 12 13 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]