New Book Releases
1 ... 7 8 (9) 10 11 ... 111
By Karl

Re: New Book Releases

Group:
Fellowship

The 5-Volume box looks exactly like the 4-Volume box with the addition of the new title listed below the others (and its expanded width). From the "lavish collector's gift" description, I almost expected something new and improved. A nice set nonetheless.

From Belgium
Group:
Shirefolk

I have the 4-volume set, a very nice set indeed. Does anyone have a picture of this 5-volume set? I'd like to see it, but I can't seem to find a picture of it.

By Beren

Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship

I can make one... but it is the same set, same box, but with one book extra. Actually looks better then the 4 sets. Saddest part, the courrier they used managed to destroy ten sets (don't know if HC is going to replace the slipcases), otherwhise there are now 90 sets left.

Man I hate shipping carriers who have a lack for what we buy. Too many stories these days.

Group:
Shirefolk

Okay, a couple pictures hastily taken on my iPod (which has a terrible camera). I'll take some more pictures with a real camera in the next few days, but hopefully these will give some idea of what the set looks like.

1365_50f5eb670a574.jpg 960X720 px

1365_50f5eb72a4058.jpg 960X720 px

From Belgium
Group:
Shirefolk

Thanks for the pictures. It looks somewhat nicer, indeed. But as Karl states, too bad they didn't do anything new with the set. Where did you buy it? I see it's not for sale on HC's tolkien.co.uk site...

From Vienna, Austria
Group:
Shirefolk

Take another look Onónion.

From Belgium
Group:
Shirefolk

Thanks!

Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship

Thanks from me too! I have a birthday coming up and have forwarded the link to my wife...

From Vienna, Austria
Group:
Shirefolk

You´re both welcome!
At first I also didn´t found it and was puzzled why HC wouldn´t sell it on their site, but a friend pointed it out to me too.

By remy

Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship

Set appears to be now sold out.

http://www.tolkien.co.uk/titles/79643 ... r-r-tolkien-9780007488209

1 ... 7 8 (9) 10 11 ... 111
© 2018 TolkienGuide.com and respective authors. Contact Us