Tolkien Collector's Guide
New Book Releases
1 ... 114 115 (116)

Re: New Book Releases

Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship

Trotter wrote:
Just trying out the Audio CD, disappointed Roast Mutton fades out after 1:12 seconds, on the Kindle Hobbit, it was 16 minutes 28 seconds long. The other tracks are all the correct length.

I'm not too savvy with eBooks, but I have the epub file for the enhanced Hobbit eBook and I've borrowed my cousin's Nook. The text of the file works fine but it won't play any audio. Can anyone help me out with this? I'd very much like to hear the full Roast Mutton track somehow.

Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship

Berelach wrote:
I'm not too savvy with eBooks, but I have the epub file for the enhanced Hobbit eBook and I've borrowed my cousin's Nook. The text of the file works fine but it won't play any audio. Can anyone help me out with this? I'd very much like to hear the full Roast Mutton track somehow.

Nevermind, just purchased it on iTunes, it's fantastic! How has this gone for so long without being released? Or did I miss something? Is there more of like stuff out there (more unreleased audio I mean)? Tolkien's purse's "Ere, 'oo are you?'" is priceless! Love it!

By Eorl

Group:
Shirefolk

Here at Dymocks in Sydney, I today saw 3 paperback 1st editions of Beren and Luthien.

What’s the deal with these? I’m sorry I didn’t entirely follow the discussion but thought I’d let people know.

1 ... 114 115 (116)
All original content © 2018 by the submitting authors. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us