Complete Mike Makras Chess Set (Estimate)

Re: Complete Mike Makras Chess Set (Estimate)

Group:
Shirefolk

Since Mike Makras died, and has not been making these pieces for a long time I imagine that the prices have increased. I have collected his pieces for many years. I have several one of ones, including the complete set of the dwarves. He made me the other dwarves that were twins.

Mike didn't sign many of his pieces, but he did give the original buyer a certificate with the name of the piece and the number. So you might have a piece that is Gandalf 120 of 1000.

I have Mike's original price lists if you want to know the original cost for a piece.

Group:
Shirefolk

I have a complete WAR CHESS SET number 36/1000, dated 6/7/81. Has never been used, excellent condition! Make offer!

Group:
Shirefolk

Hey Larry, I am interested in your chess set. send me an email at (rob at mufuga dot com) and we can chat about it.

From Essex, England
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Shirrif

Larry has not logged in to this forum, since January of this year, so will probably not see your post, you may need to look elsewhere for this item.

From California, USA
Group:
Thain
Shirefolk
Fellowship

I sent Larry a quick email to see if he is still interested, but there's no guarantee that he still has it (or will respond to my email).

© 2018 TolkienGuide.com and respective authors. Contact Us