Tolkien Collector's Guide
Some fanzine inquiries

Some fanzine inquiries

From California, USA
Group:
Thain
Shirefolk
Fellowship

I ran across these titles while adding data for an old Green Dragon newsletter (the Tolkien Society of America). They are listed as active Tolkien related fanzines, but I have not run across any other reference to them. Anyone ever seen one?

Bag End
The Hobbit Press
Mumak
Mathom Sun
The Golden Unicorn
League of Elbereth

Re: Some fanzine inquiries

From California, USA
Group:
Thain
Shirefolk
Fellowship

Found a bibliographical reference for Mumak #2, so at least that one does exist somewhere out there in the world...

Jeremy

Group:
Shirefolk

Hello!
Do someone have some issues of Tyalië Tyelelliéva fanzine?

By Dior

Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship

Tyalië Tyelelliéva is one fanzine that I have been unable to track down.
I have a photocopy of issue 17 only and have never seen an original one for sale. Has anyone been able to contact the editor, Lisa Star?

Dior

From California, USA
Group:
Thain
Shirefolk
Fellowship

Hi naugperedhel! Welcome to TCG.

I don't have any issues right now (but have reached out to a few collectors that may be able to help). I did update the TCG page to add table of contents for each issue, so at least you will know which issues are more interesting to you.

http://www.tolkienguide.com/modules/wiwimod/index.php?page=Tyalie

From California, USA
Group:
Thain
Shirefolk
Fellowship

Hi Dior,

after a long, drawn out blowup with the ELF (Elvish Linguistic Fellowship), Lisa has pretty much dropped off of the face of the Earth as far as Tolkien fandom is concerned. I don't think she gets involved at all or responds to requests any more.

Group:
Shirefolk

Оh! Urulókë, Dior, big thanks for answer!
Yes, I have already find list of contents of Tyalie Tyelellieva
http://www.oocities.org/athens/parthenon/9902/contents.html
I am much need issues #17 (Westron grammar), #15, 16 (Tolkien Collection at Marquette report), #6 (Entish), #5 (Glammarye), #4 (dwarvish).
Some interesting issues #10, 13 (Mazarbul book).
I am searching issues #8-10 of Parma Eldalamberon too. It not available on official site, unfortunately.
I am don`t need paper issues, only good readable digital scans in *gif or *pdf or any else readable format.
If you wish it, I can pay some money for this aid. But I am not have much money, unfortunately.
Or we can made change, because I have big archive of digital copies of books about Tolkien and journals (TTA+).
Please, contact me in PM or E-mail for details...

P.S. Urulókë, you mean - Lisa Star is died?

From Scotland
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship
Shirrif

No, not dead. You could ask Carl .

BH

You drive a hard bargain – you can have it for £10 all-in – one consolation (for you) is that you do not have to hear the cries of my children, for bread...

Tyalië Tyelelliéva Fanzine wanted

From California, USA
Group:
Thain
Shirefolk
Fellowship

Bumping the request again - anyone out there able to help track down back issues of Tyalië Tyelelliéva? Please let me know!

All original content © 2018 by the submitting authors. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us