As I was perusing my list of international booksellers for a December purchase, I came across a new reprinting of the first One-Volume LOTR in Slovak, Pán prsteňov, at one of the best eastern European on-line booksellers: martinus.sk. It's the classic Alan Lee painting of Frodo, Sam, and Gollum looking at the Black Gate that graces the cover of so many one-volume editions around the world with a square blue title plate instead of the typical oval white one. Martinus.sk is a great on-line business that even sends out on-line coupons for annual anniversaries of your first order (mine was for seven years). They are one of the better sources for editions in both Czech and Slovak and their service is outstanding. I've ordered from them quite regularly and never had a problem with overseas shipping. You select "overseas shipping" on the order form and they send you an email within a day with the price of express shipping and a new invoice. You don't pay until you get that invoice. They make it very easy for you.