Middle-earth Quest - Treason at Helm's Deep
- Author: Kevin Barrett & Saul Peters
A GAME where YOU adventure in MIDDLE-EARTH!
You are a young Warrior of Rohan. On the eve of battle, you witness a veteran Rider conferring with an arch-enemy. Is the Rider a traitor or a counter-spy passing false information to your foes? You resolve to find out and immediately plunge into adventures beyond your wildest imaginings. Before the tangled plot is resolved, you must do battle with Saruman's minions and defend the walls of the Hornburg at the climactic Battle of Helm's Deep! YOU control your destiny, and perhaps that of Helm's Deep, in this thrilling second gamebook of the MIDDLE-EARTH QUEST series!
In the MIDDLE-EARTH QUEST series you can
- Play a ready-to-run character
- Create your own character using the QuestGame system
- Generate your own MIDDLE-EARTH ROLE PLAYING (MERP) character.
- Book is pocket sized paperback (7"x4").
- You create a character using a system called QuestGameTM (Basic or Advanced) or you can use a pre-generated character
- The book is divided into numbered sections. You read them as indicated by the text according to your actions. In A Spy in Isengard, you can also read sections as indicated in the numbered map provided. This way you read sections according to your actions and according to the areas you move into.
- There are optional rules and guidelines on how to use a MERP character at the end of the book.
- There's also a MERP Stats Table for all creatures appearing in the book at the end
- Color map depicting the Hornburg